Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What? No autosave?

Over a week ago, I had blogged about something & it was great. I was bantering with a plant, wrote about how my kids try to kill stuff, I was really happy with how it turned out. Before I managed to complete it, in order to post it, I had to walk away from the computer to deal with the boys. As I returned, guess what? Computer crashed & didn't save a damn thing. I will probably just start writing it in my Google Docs so that it automatically saves it for me, unlike Blogger here, who apparently lies. I realize that I am writing it directly here & not doing what I said I would, which is write it in Google Docs. However, I am not on my computer, but my husband's, which has a lower crash rate than mine. So, like an addict at AA, this is my last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment