Friday, August 26, 2011

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, we're back.

I thought I would have more time for things, but I don't. In short, I have come to the conclusion that I will not have enough time for all of my interests until at least one of the boys are in school(next year, w00t!). Once both are in school, I will celebrate by running around the house naked, eating peanut butter. Sure, some of you already do that, but I have a child with allergies, so I don't, anymore. I should probably just stick to the yummy soy butter though, b/c what if I get drunk(after noon, of course), & I think it's a good idea to run around, eating it & forget to clean it up? I can't very well drive Elon to the hospital if he has a reaction when he gets home, I might still be buzzed. (Please, don't think everything I say is true, like stated before, I talk to myself(not out loud), & these are the ideas I get & share). Anyways, viva la CHEESE!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what wine one would pair with soy butter? Clearly a white wine, but which one.......

    ReplyDelete