Monday, August 15, 2011

A blessing in disguise

I usually know what I am going to title my blog before I start, but I wasn't sure where I was going with this topic, so I just thought I would start typing. My husband is now ordained to do weddings, funerals, last rites, etc. No, he is not eligible for tax exemption. Yes he can bless water for a vampire/werewolf attack. It all started with my new interest in becoming Pastafarian. (No spell checker, I did no mean Rastafarian). If you have no idea what I am talking about, go here (remember to came back & finish reading) http://www.venganza.org/ So, I love anything that promotes pirates or beer, but pirates & beer? Making my life choices seem 99% guilt free? SOLD. So, from this my husband wanted to know if the Certification of Ordination was real or not. Yes, we saw that you could get the certificate, but when I checked the site & read discussions, there was no real answer. We checked the internet & you can get ordained, for free. So, why not get for reals ordained? He can totally dress like a pirate & do kickass weddings now! About to die? Don't worry, he can give you last rites. I really just think that this adds to my horror survival plan, for that, I love him more.

No comments:

Post a Comment