Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's too quiet...

I took some hamburger out of the freezer & into the fridge to thaw at like 9am. At 3pm, I took it out, & it's still frozen. I asked my husband what he want to do for dinner since it didn't thaw & he decided to go pick something up. Not a big deal. Our 3 yr old wanted to go with, that's cool. That way I only have to deal with the baby. As the Elon is putting his shoes on to go, the baby sees this & starts throwing a fit. He even walks to the door. My husband asks if he wants to go to, which of course he replies yes. We try getting him to come back from the door so we can change his butt, but he refuses. After I physically take him from the door & give him to DH, I went to change my clothes. DH came & told me not to worry about it, that he would take them. I was shocked. Not, that I don't think he can handle it, it's just never been done before. Sure, I have taken them out together, or left them home with him, but him taking them out, me alone. What am I suppose to do with myself? Run around naked? That's not new, do it all the time, especially after bath night. So, instead of sitting around & talking to myself in my head, why not just write what I am thinking? I know! I can finish that song...

1 comment: